A generative NFT collection
Inspired by Euclid's Elements
Read the full article about it...
Minted 0 of 1870 tokens (0%)
- EUCLID CODE is a collection of Ethereum ERC 721 NFTs, inspired by EUCLID's ELEMENTS.
- For each ARTWORK, one HASH and one FORMULA is generated and stored on-chain, until forever.
- The FORMULA contains of all the elements and properties to render the Artwork, the SOUL and DNA of an EUCLID token.
- There will be a total of 1870 TOKENS, spread randomly over the Fibonacci TOKEN MAP above. Inner Tokens are minimalistic, fewer, rarer. Outer Tokens can generate more complex and chaotic artwork.
- Token Ids are SHUFFLED and RANDOMIZED on-chain, at the moment of minting, and REVEALED IMMEDIATELY.
- Up to 100 tokens can be minted by the Team, for airdrops and treasury, randomly like every other. Because we love it.
- Secondary market ROYALTIES will be 5%
- Chromium is the CHROMA PREMIUM sale, automatically available to all CHROMA token holders. No need to apply, no snapshot.
- Chromium opens at least 48 hs before public minting, at Ξ 0.001.
- Each CHROMA token allows a certain amount of EUCLID to be minted, and can be claimed only ONCE. Your CHROMAS will NOT be burned.
- BUILT tokens allows 3 MINTS, SOURCE tokens allows 1 MINT, to encourage building. If a CLAIMED SOURCE token is built, it will unlock a SECOND CLAIMING, for the difference.
- Transfered CHROMA tokens carry their claiming status. Check Token details here, if it has been claimed or not, before purchasing on the market.
- Public minting starts at a fixed price of Ξ 0.005, until EUCLID is sold out.
- Chromium still CONTINUES during Public Sale, until sold out.
- The Help page contains practical info, on how to buy and sell NFTs.
- Join our Discord server to chat with the team and collectors.